Comment on page
Customize the appearance of your Tradingview chart
- 1.Optional: Turn on Dark Mode
- 1.Customize your background and wicks by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner.
- 2.Uncheck "Borders" and "Color Bars Based on Previous Close".
- 3.Click the first box the right of "Body", then click the "+" sign and enter value #00ff0a.
- 4.Do the same for the second box to the right and enter value #ff441f.
- 5.Change the background to a Dark Background by clicking "Appearance", then the box to the right of Background, then the "+" sign and entering value #041824.
- 8.Always paper trade first, before trading with real money.
- 1.If you see these "Values" they are simply from the code and don't have any affect with using TRND Pro.2. To remove the "Values" start by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner.3. Uncheck "Arguments" and "Values"4. To hide these "Values" select "Scales" and uncheck "Indicator and Financial Values"
Now you have a clean chart and can began trading with TRND Pro!